Introduction

"Welcome on my blog! Feel free to explore, who I am, what do I do and what I like to eat."

About me

I have been born in 1989 in the Czech Republic (former Czechoslovakia). I have spent most of my live in a relatively small and lovely city of Pardubice, where I have gained my education and started my professional career as a researcher. 

I was raised in an active family, where weekend hikes were a norm and fortnight summer camps a must. I believe that despite my frequent protests, it is the reason why I now like nature so much and what might have brought me to running.  

I have become vegan in 2016 after my several stays in the UK. During those periods, I was experimenting with vegetarianism and I found out that if I cut meat, I feel better. I have never been sick there, despite the weather and the fact that I was running every day. My recovery was faster than ever and it improved my running a lot. After my return to the Czech Republic, ecological and ethical reasons come into place and I decided to become vegan. 

I get a lot of comments about being a vegan or being weird. I do not take it as an offence at all. So please, do not hesitate to ask me anything, I always welcome a debate about this path.